Lamberton Conservatory Greenhouse, Grounds and Cacti Galore!
Originally constructed in 1911, the Lamberton Conservatory was named in honor of Alexander B. Lamberton who was the President of the Parks Board from 1902 to 1915. The gardens allow for continuous specialized exhibits of diverse plant species, changing four times a year with the seasons. The conservatory is located within the nationally renowned Highland Park arboretum, designed by Frederic Law Olmsted, where special events and exhibitions of floral wonders continue to delight generations of Rochesterians. It has become known as a tranquil destination or even a tropical respite to Rochester’s chilly wintersRead More